Thursday, August 18, 2005

why am i...

so excited?

- i bought dvd's: constantine, closer, sin city, be cool & million dollar baby last nite. YES!

- i just relocated my postcard book by keba armand konte! nice

- we have an incredible line up for sept 10th, then we sketched out another incredible show for oct 22nd! can you smell change poetry? ummmm

- house hunting keeps me hopeful

- im getting a puppy today. the guy said no - but im getting it ANYWAY! no its not a puggle (my 3rd favorite) no it's not a bulldog (my 2nd fav) no it's not an Am Staffie (which is my all time fav)
... it's a pit bull. all white with pink noise and blue eyes... awwwwwwwwwww

- ready for my album to come be birthed. the cocoon process is almost complete!

- im still euphoric over the nationals. it was so incredible.

10 comments:

poetesscrystal said...

Man, Oct 22? I'll be doing my thing down in Tampa, Fla for the whole week, leaving that very day! Is Nov a definite? Let me know girl!

Mahogany L. Browne said...

you and this rockstar poetry life! we goin' have something every month... but the question is -- where you goin be?! lol

Anonymous said...

BE COOL sucked!

Mahogany L. Browne said...

your funny bone must be broken!

M.C. Siegel said...

Be Cool Ruled! And I've got the Procope and the Christine to prove it. I ended up seeing it in the theater twice. That's over twenty dollars of Be Cool!

And I just bought Sin City a couple nights ago too. Such a ridiculously well made movie....mcs

Anonymous said...

Be Cool Sucked! Jasmine and Brandon cosign... you should've bought flippin' Napoleon Dynamite, God!

Mahogany L. Browne said...

geezus! if you knew me like you thoguht you did -- you'd known IVE HAD THAT in the artillary since it came out! fukn jersy

Mahogany L. Browne said...

captain orga-what? all i gotta say is "FINALLY" you got a damn blog. now can you update that mutha??

Mahogany L. Browne said...

u r so stingy!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your posts.