Monday, June 06, 2005

allow me to reintroduce myself

my name is MO... otherwise known as Mahogany.
got big things this week, my friends.
i have two shows for my pregnant mother's class.
and i will be performing at HUSH MAGAZINE Release Party
it's an adult magazine -- like a Black PLAYBOY. well
see...

had our team meeting today. it was fanTABulous! shadowkat did his
thang, Likwid just might get offa HOUSE punishment in time
for the nationals (fingers crossed). Kasim flipped his Wacko
Jacko poem. but we had to reconsider our audience and voted against it.

i did my new piece word life and meltdown (my icarus) -- so i'm
really lookin' forward to this summer. we leave for southern fried
in charlotte, nc on thurday morning and im getting prepared
for amari's cali departure. my sis is coming to get her for the summer
with my neice and nephew...

i still have a couple of group pieces to write. about what? well you will have
to join us in new mexico aug 10 - 13 for that surprise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are well!