Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ONLY 17 left! WEBSITE LAUNCH

www.jamonitpoetry.com
das right. jive and i have taken it ova... next stop - ya hood! lol
check out the new site! we only have 17 tickets left of the 120 seater
theatre!

www.jamonitpoetry.com

if you are asking yourself why you should check - don't! just check it out!
see the Slam Royalty that are blessing the mic! nevamind the biters, or the haters
it's a ploy! don't let 'em play you! if you were wondering how you could buy your ticket any sooner -- here's ya chance!








so what are you waiting on?

come thru! if you are coming from out of town -- let me know. i will hook u up with the hotel deals!

live from cali thinking of brooklyn!

3 comments:

M.C. Siegel said...

Hey Mo!

Hope Cali's treatin' ya well. I just tried out the site and all I'm getting is HTML code when I click on events. It could just be my computer, but I figured I'd let ya know. Sounds like it's going to be hot. See ya soon....mcs

poetesscrystal said...

YEAH YEAH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SITE is DOPE

Gimme some tea with that muffin and jam mmmmmmmm

I stole a pic from your site and put it on my front page so people who visit my site can go right to yours and buy tix. I'm also emailing this out to my mass email list.

Good luck girl. Send me some sunshine from cali.

Mahogany L. Browne said...

thanks mcs! still working out the kinks! but it is in motion. keep checking it out -- if i mess up, keep telling me! :O

and ms crystal! your cd is in the mail! love you all the more for the pub! stay strong and dont lose too much weight! :)