Monday, February 18, 2008

adventures in brooklyn




this is the net. these pieces of string hold my fate





this is howe or hal...? either way. he was the shyt. word he was our instructor and i actually watched him freefall into the net -- on purpose!





this is jason and i. our first interaction of many. which all included me not listening to him. atleast, not at first.







this is the harness/belt thingie. basically a white girdle. im just saying! it was TIGHT on my abs, kid.





and the journey begins. it was a long climb up and in the middle - i considered coming back down, taking my child and the camera and crossing the bklyn bridge back home.





all im thinking is "HOLY HELL! MY HANDS ARE ON FIRE!!"





all that fun and you knew my camera girl had to join in!







overall: would we do it again??




most definitely!

2 comments:

my coffee is always said...

that looked like fun!

Ebony Stewart said...

Awww I wanna swing! And the babygirl is gorgeous! But I'm sure I don't have to tell you that ; )