Tuesday, April 05, 2005

dammit man!!!!!!!!

so monday, after physical therapy -- i tried to get some work done for my tuesday assignment. but the damn laptop didn't want to turn on. so i decided, after i taught the women in hip hop workshop and pulled the slots for the BAR 13 semi's, i would get back to it. still, nothing! the damn laptop is not responding to ANYTHING!
called the compaq help line. still nothing and that's after i paid for a renewal on the warranty for this piece of ISH! still nothing. they tell me -- buy a new computer, your hard drive is fried! BYTCH!

well, after i decided to rid of my entire life for the past 2 years -- i rebooted the entire system and lost ALL OF MY FILES!!!! every last one. if i didn't email it to myself or someone else, it's officially a WRAP!

yippy for me... finally got over that. rebooted dis damn thang, mourned over all the lost work for the new book (sigh) and the masters for thin skin and destroy... oh yea, and because i transferred my email server -- all the business emails! (sigh)

life gets NO betta right now. but -- the laptop has been restored. most of my information can be salvaged. and he's making steak n eggs for breakfast...nice

No comments: