Sunday, April 10, 2005

if it isn't love...

why do i feel this way? why does he stay on my mind?
- new edition, (after bobby left)

talked to my sis. when we get along - its good. when we dont, oh boy watch out! we definitely have the shelf life of two weeks. but she's my big sis. and i would move a mountain for her -- but only if she would shut the hell up in the process! lol

it is soooooo beautiful outside. it makes me want to magically fix my ankle so we can walk through central park. they have a zoo there. i want to go back to the aquarium... we went for my birthday. it was a surprise. and because its on the other side of brooklyn, by the time we got there -- it was FREEZIN, and i was totally under dressed and so was amari. so i gave her my coat, he gave me his coat -- and we sat there watching the sea lion in awe. i can still feel the goosebumps.

we have a band n poet show tonite. should be nice. maybe some dominican food afterwards. my girl that works there is the BOMB. she has the biggest hips and butt - ask me why i notice this? go ahead, ask me! because! the restaurant is sOOO small, that when she turns, she knocks customers out of their chair! no lie -- as j's friend steve! lmao but, i love her to death. she teaches me spanish without getting mad at my american ignorance. hence, the reason i can order pechuga al ajillo con arroz amarillo y pan con mantaquilla.

yea, don't sleep on my skills! that took a long time -- courtesy of j's continued linguistics training... rolling your tongue takes practice.

so im out. gotta get ready for the show.
go feel the sun on your tongue and tell me how it taste.

live from brooklyn.

No comments: