Friday, March 18, 2005


life really be like WHOA!
when something terrible happens in my life i be like whoa
then something incredible balances my ish out! so i be like whoa
im in the trenches so you know im like whoa!
damn. no wonder i aint get signed to bad boy... still, the writing workshops are hot -- my family is crazy -- my apartment issue is nutso -- my ideas are blazing! new projects in the right wing/drama queens in the left (exit)! -- hey, that sorta rhymed??

mic check -- cats in this biz are so hemmorhodish! (ya know, irritating & expendable) however, my ankle is feeling spectacular. though my knee has been feeling the pain courtesy of this damn paper weight around my foot. started looking up gym memberships so i can get this physical therapy thang going.

gotta get ready for the summer. that means plenty of cocoa butter and vitamin e oil (for the ankle scars). and while amari (mis thang in the pic!) is in cali and i will be traveling. this is a promise i made myself. im skipping thru airports in london for a conference, dominican republic for an even deeper tan and new orleans for a doom concert. who say you can't live? haters, i see you. thanks for the inspiration! supporters, i love you & without you -- none of this could happen. j, amari -- i couldnt think straight without you two. thank you for reminding me of the important things in life.

if i could sell this happiness in a bottle -- id be dead. ya know, they kill the rich, smart and history changing black folk!

2 comments:

Rich Villar said...

lol@hemmoroids

yo mo you goin to albu-quirky?

(whistles like jackoffasaur from south park) berrrrrrr-rr-r-RIP

Mahogany L. Browne said...

JUUUUyeah!

if im on a team that is... 13 anyone...?
beerrrrrrr-rr-riP!