Monday, April 03, 2006

deep

sleep. is all i want.

home
again

in love -- as always - with life
and coffee
and his breath
and her smile

lab work for the album - count it
10 hours

but its fabulous
and Vwitchcraft was like settling
in a bath before the temperature cools
we formed something magnificent
something that will withstand time

i am spent...
the red eye flight only carried my body here
to find my heart
but my spirit is still in denver with my sis Baa

she is dope
beyond the madness - she makes life make sense

i need sleep
i sound crazy, i know -
for now, i am well

and thinking of you

3 comments:

joey said...

welcome home...

my coffee is always said...

she ain't dopa den me..... ha! couldn't be.... hahahahahaha you know i get jealous.
live mik.

Shelle said...

glad safely back....now breathe...just a lil