Sunday, May 15, 2005

onward...

just got back from team practice in Jerz and my ankle is like an elephants knuckle! arrgh
tuesday is courtenay's graduation from columbia!! yea. j and her are like the wierdest when it comes to arguments... very after school special-ish. leo and sammy as well. beautiful they are together. so endearing and supportive of each other. i envy that brother/sister bond. my brother just punched me around a lot and farted on me. that was our ritual... disgusting - i know, but i guess i the memories are worth it...

mya's dating dame dash.
dame dash is getting a reality show (the ultimate hustler - excuse me while i puke)
and jay-z just dropped a freestyle for the summer called "summer"! nice

gotta work on my class persona poem... cave canem has our graduation performance next tuesday. i cant wait! :)

live from brooklyn (after a 2 hour drive home from JERSEY. damn traffic!)

No comments: