Thursday, May 26, 2005

showers can't stop the smiles

so im here...at the pregnant school in queens. and i have a break already! my type of day, trust me! lmao

sitting with the teachers, talking about my infatuation with coffee! its never-ending, trust me. the project with my london beauty is coming along so perfectly. and the cave canem reading was so explosive! damn -- i haven't smiled like that in a long time. i've been so blessed, that i wasn't even fret'n when j's flight was late coming home... just turned up the car radio and listened to some faith evans "i remember the way you used to love me..."

working on the summer agenda. sun and fun and a little poetry intertwined. that's the goal! we have southern fried slam (regionals in charlotte, nc) from june 7 - 9, then im in milwaukee for 5 days -- i've heard nothing but great things from jive, sheba and taalam -- so i look forward to getting my feet wet. and then im in cali, seattle, new mexico and for a breather: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC! arggggh. i can't wait - i think imma start hyperventilating!

also: something beautiful seems like its panning out well. i was able to get in touch with my people's KOVAS (mr. big time in the UK & Europe) who's famous for his first hit with DeLaSoul and we will knock out a couple of joints! nice

well imma go check email. check out other sites. daydream a lil' and keep smilin' like it's going outta style

brooklyn-bound
m

No comments: