Saturday, January 26, 2008

release

it is always

a great idea

to get it off

your chest

before the

implosion,

insecurity,

hair loss,

& loneliness

surpass the

greatness

that lie in

your wake.

you are

all things

fresh

and flyy

and your

smile sings

with the

reason

fearlessness

is sexy.

because you

are sexy.

especially

when you

fall. so sexy

after you get

up.

dust off.

and look to

the sucka

that tripped

you. the

cornball

that hated

on you

so much

your teeth

hurt from

sucking wind.

this is for

those cowards

that wait for

your shadows

to hate on

your DIVAness!

don't be...

afraid to say

"fuk you"!



now. don't

you feel

better?

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u write well. chk me out when u can.

penchant 4 commitment

u may like this also THANK WE FREE

Anonymous said...

GOd yes I feel much better now - thank you!!!

I don't comment much but I read everything you post,

thank you for writing....

joey said...

i'm pretending you wrote this for me!! my new affirmation...

miss u ma