Friday, February 18, 2005

tingling

thats how my foot feels
sheesh, thats how my life feels

my family is incredible... i am going broke over here and my auntie and my grandmother and even my sister (in her own twisted way) have looked out. my cousin called to check on me (sorry i aint called back yet desi) and i just feel really blessed. really. it has been hell trying to get to sleep. so i just watch him sleep and try not to ask for too much.

its hard being helpless... might have something to do with me being a bit of a control freak. not a big freak -- but definitely one who likes to know what is going on -- when where how and how fast... The L Word starts this sunday and my stoopid ass has cable --- but forgot to get SHOWTIME... assmunch!

taking a lot of calcium pills...tory from the BX hooked me up with some soy product that is good too -- i just havent been able to get out of this house and find it. J covered the windows by the bed because the breeze was crazy cold -- unfortunately, all we had was a black garbage bag -- so it looks like its dusk in the bedroom ALL THE TIME! depressing...

but im still blessed. been writing -- might put something on here tomorrow... or maybe later tonite... i have to live vicariously thru u -- so tell me what are you doing?? don't spare any details! please

No comments: