Wednesday, February 23, 2005

which one is more...

screwed up:

loving someone so much it hurts...
or not loving them so you dont get hurt?

both sounds like a freekin' formula for a bad romantic comedy... i swear. i hate the world right now! too much cabin fever -- and i can not maintain my sanity while sitting in my house for weeks at a time with an itchy cast and numb toes!

its not fair!
its not fair!

i am so not the dependent type of person. i need to move and breath on my own. make life happen and choose choices that instigate change. im not built for this! its no surprise! ive never been the type to wait for people to do tings for me. and now that i HAVE to - i think my brain is going to bleed out of my ears and through my mouth! arghhh this WHOMMPS (made up word that means its all bad -- something i learned after watching disney channel...)!

until the meds start working: i hate you!

No comments: