Friday, July 15, 2005

untitled 3091

the way

you look

is deafening

dimples blow my knees to
marbles spilled
rolling outwards
ready for the world to clean me up

lick my wounds soldier
tell me i taste like forever
on a sunday with nothing but
here on your lips

tell me the barking dogs
are just a signal to the gods that we've made it
hold my laughter in your palms
fistfuls of my happiness
promise you won't let go
the golden arch of my bend won't let up
if you tell me
you are home

deployed the idea of separate households
let's nomad this soil
says you
and i pack my bags
willingly
trust is sitting next to the panties
that you picked out just for me
and i am sitting on the wish
only praying for your happiness in return

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hotness... thats all I'll say. mIss You!!! Luv Ya! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Okay, nice romantic departure, hell, you must be gettin some...peace of mind that is...this might be one of the first sugar-laden pieces I've seen you do.....and I'm impressed...
I knew that smile of yours had more than devious muscle to it...love it
you know who.......!

Mahogany L. Browne said...

thanks ya'll! miss you too hollis -- you there on the 6th, right??sc and ET -- thx 4 checking past the smile! word 4 life