Thursday, January 20, 2005

ha! free book?

don't you love being right? i think that may be my downfall! lol
but i am happy. beneath all this snow and cold weather. the radiator hisses
like rattlers in India, I watch him sleep before finding my spot under the weight of his arm.
life is serious sometimes. makes you appreciate it like the grandmother you never told you
"i love you" to, enough times. already, i see her smile. she would be proud, displeased of my behavior -- sweating the small stuff (i mean, it really is just small stuff). she would tell me this.
been online for days now. i love it when ya'll comment and hit me on the Instant Messenger. give me insight to your life. better yet, a life outside this damn house!
so i have an invitation. to the first 5 people who answer the questions below will receive a free copy of my new book THIN SKIN (signed and delivered)! how is that for an incentive (hey -- you can sell it on ebay once im famous AND/OR dead! i just found my grandma's signed copy of root's by alex haley!)

color me badd but color me beautiful,

mahogany



answer the questions would ya?

what are you wearing?

what are you listening to (cd)?

what book are you reading?

what poem/screenplay/story/song are you working on?

who is your favorite artist?

who is your favorite poet & why?

if you could come back as a woman or man which gender would you choose and why?

what is the strangest thing you know?

what do you smell like right now (yes now!)?

who are you thinking about?

describe your most prized position (inanimate).

what movie did you just watch and were there any beautiful parallels to the universe?

what was your last dream like?

if you were stranded (i know i hate this one too but,) on an island and could bring only 3 things - what would it be and why?

No comments: