Thursday, January 27, 2005

ok ok ok

it seems, if we talk about negative ish - i get a landslide of emails. im really not trynna be on some jerry springer ish - but dammit, i will if i have to! don't make me come looking for you!

question for the day:

how do you stop being mad? do you forgive and forget, do you forget theyt exist or do you slam dance on their poetry cd's, wrap a piece of their hair around your old cabbage patch dolls and stick it like a pig?

just working on the resolutions thing and considering anger management.


3 comments:

Mahogany L. Browne said...

see, that would probably be ideal. but my only vice is coffee (white chocolate mocha w/soya!). i have not fallen into temptation (espcially while on tour) to drinking, drugs or sex -- though i have had some very interesting offers. (deep gulp, return to writing and hate my boring life without the rock n roll scandals, later...)

but thanks for the tip!

Mahogany L. Browne said...

lol. hallelujah on the pina colada (ahem, virgin) reference! imma live vicariously through you scatter! word up... u r the lifeline dun dun! lmao

M.C. Siegel said...

How I deal with rage? Hmmm....

Let's see....ummmmm....okay....

I kick puppies. I'm a massive ball of puppy-kicking rage I tell ya. The puppy-kicking vegan that I am...;-)

Honestly, I'm not the person to talk to. I usually repress my rage....the reason why I end up writing poems that start with lines like "sometimes I need a day like this/ to remind me why I don't carry a gun"...I sublimate my rage into drinking, writing, and sex (not necessarily in that order...papercuts can be a bitch) or some combination of the three. Especially with what's going on in the world these days, as ashamed as I am to admit it, I've just shut down and focused on the immediate world in front of my eyes because that's hard enough without having to think about everything else that's wrong with the world.

So....in sum....kick puppies.

And if you're not into that....just kick a vegan.