Tuesday, April 19, 2005

justin timberlake vs usher raymond

ever watch justin timberlake strut around like usher raymond? i mean, we know they are both trynna replace Mike Jackson and be the new king of pop (usher has successfully done this for me -- check the abs in make me wanna)... i remember the young 14 year old rockin' timbs while riding on the hood of the car as devante (former jodeci star) swerved down a winding road... he was a baby then - but was singing bout thangs that made me blush. now, he rocks a glove during his concert recorded in puerto rico, moonwalks sideways (really that's all it is) and keeps the women screaming (present company, ahem, not included). but really. he has become an incredible entertainer.

but i can't help but be a bit mad at mr. timberlake (aka leave janet jackson out to dry after HE ripped off the boobie cloth). first he has no gumption when giving up the goods on taking ms. britney spears' virginity (a true gentleman closes his DAMN PIE HOLE and be thankful he's getting any!) and then he bounces on N'Sync to start a solo career. now i LOVED cry me a river. fa real -- wasn't even mad that it looked like ole' Brit dog... however, the song "senorita" geared towards the latinas - was as tasteless as stretchmarks at a strip club. i mean, i got some but i stay'z in my lane, homie. now this song -- preaching in a high screech tone (u know how he do) was cool - until he said something about "don't let him take yo crown" as he slapped said crown holder on the ASS!? huh

so once he dissed my girl ms. jackson (cause im nasty) and usher called him out (don't say my name and his in the same sentence) -- i can't help but shake my head and turn the channel when his cameo appearance on snoop dogg's video rolls across my tv screen.

No comments: