Tuesday, June 14, 2005

my battle rap!

Shy-putter waitin’ for the world to give you a break
Make it happen like blueprints
And build that shyt if you got too
Many times I’m asked the answer
To questions that have escaped me like memories
And I know the next bus is coming
So I’ve decided not to run
Where’s the fun in chasing something
That ain’t yours to hold?

Only a rock star knows this hustle
Breathes the break beats like a soldier
Checks the tail for the hang gliders –
But I can’t let you shine off’a my name
So I’ll ignore ya
Shake my shoulder and pop collars
Laugh at the immaturity brimming over
I’ll take another hit of C.R.E.A.M please
won’t let it faze me
Like I won’t let you see me coming
Surface when you least expect it
Like the boogeyman I haunt the weak
Watch ‘em shudder when it’s my turn to wreck shyt
Cause they ain’t eating if I’m rocking
And I’m rocking cause it’s my birth rite
You mad cause you want the light
Understandably weak of you
Just trust the night
Slip into the shadows and dream bigger
Birth a new day
And swim quickerTurn faster
Writer harder
And try to live longer
Chasing my dust will on make you choke
On the hate
Shifting envy like that’s what its gonna take to make you betta
It wont
trust me
There are 4 more like you in the side wings
Practicing their cameo appearance in this Life
and the next
Romancing a life that ain’t yours
is seriously detrimental to your health

No comments: