Monday, May 23, 2005

julius cesar

denzal washington is rocking broadway theatre's with his rendition right NOW. getting tickets. its a rap... officially. started thinking of life. talked to Black, his pops is going thru rough times right now. my prayers are with them. working on this book for our cave canem graduation ceremony. also, tonite's community forum will mark the final class for my women in hip hop -- cross ya fingers and toes. its so hectic i can't think straight! but, i know it'll all be worth it -- the kids in my class are brilliant. the people i've met thru my workshop are incredibly inspiring. and my life has flourished because of it... now, i just have to figure out when to breath and go to the gym... but not in that order. new poems tomorrow... promise

brooklyn transplant

mahogany

No comments: