Friday, August 19, 2005

to do: 8/19/05

-finish writing assignment - only 2 to go

-update my email list

-send out mass email re: SEPT 10th show

-fax expense sheet to the great state of texas!

-check into new theatre for more seating

-watch million dollar baby (for the 3rd time in 2 days)

-unbraid my hair

-wash my clothes

-finish the most heartbreaking poem i have ever wrote (more on that later)

-stay off of livejournal and blogspots...dammit!

-view new house (cross fingers all the way)

-clean kitchen

-pick up mail

-get directions to chicopee, ma for the gumbo gig tonite

-say i love you. no really. i do

-go snuggle before i have to complete this long ass list...

6 comments:

Christa Bell said...

something else for your list:
GET RID OF YOUR CATS!
as you know, cats are christa repellent as i am deathly allergic to them...i'll be there in october and if you want me to stay with you(and i know you do), they have to go now. to give you plenty of time to air things out. thanks!
love, christa

Mahogany L. Browne said...

uh -- how bout NOT. still can't wait for you to come to NYC. we goin' act a damn fool!

Unknown said...

hey wassup Mo... droopist (jive)put me on to your blog ... good stuff you got going on. The last Jam on It was on point... can't wait for the next one.


stop by my little blog when u get a chance.

Mahogany L. Browne said...

enzo!! thank god its you and not a spammer! lol imma check ya joint out now! thanks for all ya help at the last jumpoff - this next one is goin' be nuts!

Anonymous said...

Peace and blessings, Beautiful Soul. This is David Hart. It was wonderful building with you and Jive again at NPS. I told my Beloved that you said "hello." I am transcribing scriptures written on my tounge this past week at the National Poetry Slam in gibberish, into something more legible, less ironic, and of equal beauty.

*sigh* Christa Bell, was, as you indicated, most enjoyable to hear. I have the slightest crush on her verbs.

I'll see you on the 30th. until then. I must continue saunter the earth, collecting the poor righteous teachings of the ancestors...

Mahogany L. Browne said...

30th it is!! glad you were inspired -- kiss the babies.