Friday, August 26, 2005

wrong with right

something is wrong

i can feel it

im not too happy these days with people

whats the difference, you ask...? i dont know. now it kinda resonates with me.

i hope im just PMSn

as usual drama lingers

every fiber of me is like: don't start no shyt won't be no shyt

i wish people would read the signs

still dealing with the slam team sabatoge

ugh -- reminder that people can really be asses

all in the name of what?

there it goes again - my brain vibrating to the world:
dont start no shyt, wont be no shyt!

that goes for you too!

3 comments:

poetesscrystal said...

http://www.crystalsenterbrown.com/images/momeandjive.JPG

Look at this pic

Tell me you have a reason to be mad or sad and I'll tell you that you are lying

that smile, that spunk, that fire on the microphone- dont let anybody take that from you you hear?

I'm gonnna email you the rest of you and J's pics today...once I finish cleaning...

Keep smiling girl, it can light up this whole world!

Mahogany L. Browne said...

thanks sweetie. but the pic link doesnt work :(

poetesscrystal said...

http://www.crystalsenterbrown.com/images/momeandjive.JPG

Copy and paste it into your browser