Tuesday, March 07, 2006

addicted

To lemon poppyseed and diet lose quick schemes

i just ate the last lemon poppyseed muffin that was left at the local bakery/coffeeshop. it was really good. but then i became sick to my stomach. because it was so good, so, that i was licking my fingers like a damn mutt. i felt blah. then on came the commercial for losing weight. like i haven't had my share of diet pills already.

i swear, i'm sure that's why i have those bad cramps in my side. and i promised him that i wouldnt take them anymore because they make me super agitated and mean and sometimes, my stomach hurts. but - atleast i had a handle on my weight. so now, im looking at this gym membership bill that i've paid up to 6 months. i've went for 1 month total. my foot is still jacked and it makes it hard to wear shoes, let alone workout in a pair of sneakers!

so i feel like trying farenheit, relacore & that machine that texas ranger chuck norris endorses... hell anything. i gotta lose 50 pounds. and sex ain't cutting the fat quick enough.

2 comments:

A Girl Again said...

Paying for six months and going for one...who doesn't know about that! Great luck in your endeavor.

Unknown said...

Get a doctors note call up your gym and get credited the time. work the system girl. And if you're serious about that 50 pounds shoot me an email. I got somethin for that.