Thursday, March 03, 2005

sniffles

radiator just came on! holla back! i have pics of my cast... finally worked the digi cam out last nite.
unfortunately, i lost half my damn pics in the process. but not our pics from the trip to mexico... i will definitely get J to help me put them up - damn, what can i say, im a lil tech un-saavy!

now back to the real world... so -- im feelin' betta. you know it takes time. i got to get some air. and had dinner and we laughed and talked about hip hop and reality tv and the destination of poetry and performance poets currently in the circuit. and it was good. real good.

to smell something other than the occasional hissing of this heater next to my bed and my depressing attitude. i have 1 month and 3 weeks to go. watching a documentary on the rock -- don't get me started on mr. dwayne johnson... he's fly -- but not as fly as minez iz... lol

still working on the intteracial thesis, b back in 2 and 2 (lil love connection for ya'll old heads!).

No comments: