Friday, March 25, 2005

tarot cards, happy ever afters and the land of eery...

yup. so i got my tarot cards read. it was so wierd. i would share what she said -- but then, i don't know if that's part of the jinxing. either way she told me too much good stuff for me to chance it. lol
i asked her if she ever thought about offering these services via internet. you don't know how much money you would make! (lu - you gotta take this to the masses and what better way than internet?)

she told me about my career, my love, my future and my haters. which was real interesting. she told me about my upcoming trips and the people i would travel with. i was too spooked by the information because she started talking real life ish pretty quickly... and not the what do you think type of ish. she just asked me my sign and went to work... nice

afterwards, i went to sleep with a smile. word.

2 comments:

Mahogany L. Browne said...

dont be jealous. you know you wanna try it! its really cool - i was scared at first, for some reason, i also thought if i got my palms read or tarot cards or whatever done -- they would tell me id be a complete failure and die young without ever getting married, having kids or staying in love. if anything it settled my nerves.

Anonymous said...

You are not an average person, really :::giggles::: I have never met a man who might believe in astrology and eery things.